Using Astrology for a Successful Launch
Timing is everything. Wise business people use astrology for a successful business launch to give them an advantage.
Get it right and you have a head start in making your business a success.
Your birth chart tells you about your potential and your purpose, the chart of your business will describe how successful it can become.
This is called Electional astrology. It chooses the best day and time for an event or action to commence. It’s used for material things such as business, law suits, travel, surgery and for more spiritual occasions like weddings and initiations.
This is a list of the most important factors. Vedic astrology is used for the best results.
- First choose the right day of the week to launch your business.
Good days in general for launching a business are Wednesday, or Saturday to make it last a long time.
- Make sure the Sun is strong.
The best times of the year are when the Sun is in the sidereal sign of Aries from 15th April-14th May and Leo from 18th August -17th September.
- Jupiter can bring good fortune to any business if it is well placed in the 1st, 5th or 9th houses as it then aspects the ascendant.
- Avoid the days when the Sun is changing sign. For example April 14/15th 2018.
- Avoid the times between 18th October-17th November and 14th January – 13th February.
The Sun is considered fallen in the sign of Libra and weak in Capricorn so, if you can, avoid these times for any launches or re-launches.
- Mercury, Saturn and the Moon rule business so they also need to be strong in the chart.
That means that they must not be in their weak signs, or in difficult houses of the chart. It’s vital that the planet which signifies the type of the business is well placed.
- Choose a waxing moon. The day of the new moon is weak, the full moon is the most favourable time.
- The time to begin must reflect the charts of the people involved.
- Know which dasha (planetary period in the Vedic system) your business will start in. This is invaluable for accurate forecasting. A business can dramatically change its fortunes if an unfavourable planetary period starts after its launch.
“To everything there is a season, and a time under the heaven. A time to be born, and a time to die’ The Bible
Days of the Week
The days of the week are named after the planets. Each day has the quality of its planet and certain businesses are best suited to launch on different days. Some examples are:-
Sunday The Sun The centre and true self, royalty, leadership, directors, government, entertainment, technical subjects, science
Monday Moon The public and women, food, clothing, hotels, PR, visual arts, film, import/export
Tuesday Mars Sport, martial arts, security, hair cutting, acupuncture, real estate, construction, surgery, dental profession
Wednesday Mercury Writing, mathematics, editing, astrology, the media, translating, communication
Thursday Jupiter Spiritual pursuits, teaching, the law, psychology, astrology, tutoring, education
Friday Venus Fashion design and beauty, art, entertainment, music, dancing, floristry, leisure industry, diplomacy. Also an excellent day to get married!
Saturday Saturn Farming, social work, gardening, antiques, geology, business and contracts that last.
Pam’s fee for electing the best date and time for your business is £197.
This includes analysing your birth chart, discussing the nature of your business and giving you some ideas to connect with the lunar mansion of the day to make the launch memorable.