New Moon and Making a Wish List
Following the lunar cycle is deeply rewarding and sometimes its not easy to find the correct dates in advance.
Starting in November 0 degrees of the zodiac is activated at the Full Moons right up until April 2019.
2018 New and Full Moon Dates
- New Moon November 7th at 15 degrees Scorpio. This is the astrological Samhain which occurs at the midpoint of Scorpio which is the “cross quarter” between the Autumn Equinox and the Winter Solstice.
- Full Moon November 23rd 0 degrees Gemini
- New Moon December 7th at 15 degrees Sagittarius
- Full Moon December 22nd at 0 degrees Cancer. This is the day of the Winter Solstice
The New Moons are seeding times when we can set our best intentions, our wishes.
They make not come true at the Full Moon, but many months ahead.
These aren’t the same as affirmations. Once made they don’t need to be seen, however don’t throw them away.
The best time to make your wishes is up to 8 hours AFTER the time of the New Moon , but they can be made up to 48 hours later.
Wishes are best handwritten, as something magical flows through that doesn’t occur when we type. You can write more than one wish, but no more than 10 as that dilutes the energy.
A wish cannot affect another person’s behaviour, however well intentioned.
Use the words that most suit you. The wording must be clearly stated. Use your intuition. Some examples are:-
- I want/wish to easily find myself attracted to…..
- I want/wish all blocks about ……..to be easily lifted from me.
- I want/wish the fear of abandonment totally lifted from me.
Many thanks to Jan Spiller from her book New Moon Astrology for this invaluable information.
Join my Community
Join my Community and receive the PDF of the New and Full Moon dates for 2019 including the dates for the Solar and Lunar eclipses and the Mercury Retrogrades. These Mercury Retrogrades will be in the water signs.
Plus you’ll receive a newsletter for the New and Full Moons in detail with the exact times, along with a YouTube video and an explanation of the most important cosmic planetary patterns.