What’s the Astrology of 2018 look like?
The headline news this year sees Uranus -the planet of radical change and revolution- move into the sign of Taurus. It has been in Aries for 7 years, so this is a major shift.
Saturn moved into its own sign of Capricorn on December 20th 2017 for the next 2 and a half years.
The most personal planets Venus and Mars will both go retrograde.
On January 2nd Uranus turns direct, so all planets are in a forward motion until March 8th. This brings amazing support from the universe to get 2018 off to a great start. As Uranus is still in Aries- a fire sign- use this energy to for a turbo boost to get going with projects and make this year extra special.
- Uranus moves into Taurus May 15th until November 6th when goes back into Aries until March 7th 2019
- Saturn in Capricorn all of 2018
- Jupiter in Scorpio until November 8th then Sagittarius
- Total Lunar eclipses January 31st and July 27th
- 3 Partial Solar eclipses: February 15th, July 13th and August 11th
- Mars in Aquarius for 6 months from May 16th-November 16th. Retrogrades in Aquarius June 27th 2018. (One month back into Capricorn Aug 13th-Sept 11th.)
- Venus as an Evening Star. Retrogrades in Scorpio October 5th. A New Shamanic Cycle begins November 2nd in Libra
Join my FREE MasterClass webinar to find out more about the astrology of 2018.
The webinar is on Wednesday January 3rd at 8pm GMT
blessings, Pam x