Still Time to Book for Lunar and Solar Eclipse webinar!
A full moon is usually a great time to be out in public. However at a lunar eclipse the opposite is true.
A lunar eclipse is a time to go within. The lunar eclipse means that the Moon is temporarily darkened by the earth’s shadow.
This lunar eclipse is not dramatic, as its only very partial, with a slight shadow across the moon, so don’t stay up late waiting for the real deal!
All eclipses are like a spotlight that suddenly switches onto the pathway of your life.
They bring hidden problems to the surface.
The headline news is that the Lunar Eclipse brings to light the hidden emotional ‘stuff’ that needs to be dealt with.
It can be an emotional time, as its an inward review pondering the problems in your life.
However, this is a healing opportunity-not a time to beat yourself up!
I have lots of information to explain about this and the Solar Eclipse, that’s far too much to contain in a newsletter, so book now for the webinar this Saturday at 4pm BST for the inside track on what’s going on.
- Full Moon in Aries is ruled by Mars now in Virgo for 6 weeks-Healing and sorting out what needs to be cleared from our lives
- Mars in Virgo opposite Neptune and Chiron- wounds may surface from the past where you felt attacked. Its time for change
- Venus in Sagittarius trine Uranus- expect the unexpected gifts that can arrive from the blue
- Mercury in Scorpio for 2 months. Goes Retrograde on Oct 21st- Journeying in the Underworld
- Saturn in Scorpio trine Jupiter in Cancer- time to manifest and create your positive reality
This is an ideal time to take a free 3 Card Reading to ask your Higher Mind for the answers to a pressing problem. (See link at the end of this newsletter)
Eclipse Master Class Webinar Saturday October 19th at 4pm – 5.30pm BST
(11am EDT, 8am PDT)
The November Solar Eclipse is conjunct Saturn in Scorpio-a powerful time for us all to commit to our purpose. However the ego fears change, so can keep us stuck.
There are conflicting opinions about the meaning of the North Node and South Node.
Pam will explain these differences, and ask you what your experience is!
On this fully illustrated webinar Pam will show you:-
- What the November 3rd Eclipse signifies
- The eclipse energy and Saturn in Scorpio through the 12 houses
- The Vedic myth that explain the deeper meaning of eclipses.
- Healing process of Letting Go
Register and receive your personal Solar Writer astrology report, which describes the nodes on your chart and the aspects it makes.
Author Stephanie Johnson writes:-
“The North Node and South Node form an axis in astrology, which is said to represent one’s destiny or spiritual quest in life. This axis is also linked with our purpose. The North Node points to a key lesson in our lives. It represents new experiences towards which we must aim during this life. We have already learnt the skills of its opposite point, the South Node, in the past. Now we must grow and stretch ourselves through the North Node.”
JUST 25 Places. Eclipse Webinar and Solar Writer Report £15 (approx $25). This webinar will be recorded.
However the last 30 mins will be devoted to answering questions to those on the call and will not be recorded.
Workshop Nov 2nd/3rd Timed for the Scorpio Eclipse
‘Healing Your Shadow’ – Embracing Your True Power
Healing your shadow is the most powerful work you can do.
This is an Invitation to participate in a very special weekend of healing.
Timed during the Scorpio eclipse, which has an effect for the next 6 months, we are tuned into both Mars and Pluto’s energy, the courage to dive deep into our emotional depths.
This workshop focuses on:-
- Healing the negative self concepts which we project out onto others as shadow figures.
- Healing the key time in our lives where we lost power and disconnected from our purpose.
- Letting Go Ritual on Sunday Nov 3rd- the day of the Solar Eclipse
Our true power is the 3rd chakra, our centre and connection to Source, to faith, trust and to strength. Astrologically it is ruled by the Sun. Events in our lives can knock us off this centre, we lose confidence and start to doubt ourselves.
Once we are grounded and connected to our core we can align with our true self as a spiritual being.
How are you feeling right now?
- Are you stuck? Feel you can’t move forward however hard you try?
- Is your relationship, or career, just treading water?
- Are you feeling like giving up? Burnt out and exhausted?
- Caught up in busyness? Feel like a fraud or failure?
- Are you sabotaging yourself?
These are all signs that you are caught in the ‘dead zone’. This is a stage we all go through many times on our spiritual journey.
The temptation is to give everything up, throw in the job, ditch the relationship, move house.
However the problem remains, and will resurface after a short period of time because its not an external problem but an inner one.
The underlying principle is that there’s a fear of the next step which is a birth into co-creativity and a whole new level of success and happiness.
This workshop focuses on discovering the underlying pattern, on healing the time when we gave up and lost our power.