A healing workshop is the fast track to making a leap forward in your life.
Transform your life and invest in yourself. Make this a year of your rebirth and take a giant leap forward!
A healing workshop is the most graceful way to transform your life.
The most important person in your life is you, and your healing helps you and those you love. Invest in yourself and make this a year of your rebirth.
Pam facilitates healing workshops on a regular basis. They are timed astrologically to synchronise with auspicious planetary alignments.
Pam has a great sense of humour, so there’s lots of fun and laughter on her workshops, as well as tears that open the heart. (Tissues are supplied!)
These workshops are magical and full of compassion, so isn’t it time to win your heart back and live your soul’s purpose?
7 Benefits to attending a healing workshop:
- You’ll win your heart back and reclaim your power.
- You’ll learn about the relevance of age and understand how major problems that keep repeating are holding you back.
- You’ll learn how to access these unconscious patterns into conscious awareness and have the keys to change them.
- You’ll have insights into the lives of the people that seemed to have caused you pain.
- You’ll have more energy, be more alive and available. As a result your relationships will be happier and more successful.
- You’ll make new friends.
- You’ll feel lighter. People feel and often look years younger afterwards, as years of stress are shed and burdens lifted.
Pam has been facilitating workshops since 2000. She has been trained by Chuck and Lency Spezzano co-founders of Psychology of Vision.
Her workshops all embody the spiritual healing principles of POV which is based on A Course in Miracles.
This healing model has transformed thousands of people’s lives worldwide and is Pam’s path.
Friendships are formed that can last a lifetime because of the depth and power of the healing and the connection that takes place- even in a few days!
Take a look at what people are saying after participating in a workshop. Testimonials >