New Moon and Venus in Gemini
Focus on Venus: The Empress in the Tarot- Fertility and Creativity
The affirmation for this New Moon is:-
“I nurture my creative potential as a gateway for my highest personal fulfillment.
I give love and support to others and appreciate their beauty.”
Astrology Report for Women
In our birth chart, archetypes for women are limited to the Moon and Venus. However this report gives information that truly speaks to all aspects of our femininity.
Its specific to your personal birth chart and describes 12 female archetypes. More a book than a report, this is food for the soul. Goddess Report to buy>
Many of you told me that my link was wrong last time for this great book. Here it is Think and Grow Rich: The Original Classic by Napoleon Hill.
I am using his manifesting process. This is it in brief:-
The method by which desire for riches can be transmuted into its financial equivalent, consists of six definite, practical steps
1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say “I want plenty of money.” Be definite as to the amount.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as “something for nothing’) By this he means what service you’ll offer. Also he suggests listening to your Higher Mind for ideas of how you can do this, and act on them!
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
6. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read-see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money. Emotion is all important.
Buy the book, it really is a bargain! blessings, Pam x
2 thoughts on “New Moon in Taurus”
Thank you for the video on this beautiful new moon. What I could hear of it was very helpful, but I could not make it all out as it was extremely quiet. The volume on my laptop was at maximum, and I have no problem with the volume on i-player programmes, so hopefully there is something that you can alter your end.
Thank-you for sharing this wonderfully inspirational video, Monday 11.30 – I’ll be riding the wave! lots of love, Laura
Comments are closed.