Healing Your Heart Beltane One Day Workshop
Sedgwick Park House, Horsham, Saturday May 4th 2019
TIME 10.00am start until 6.15pm.
The focus of this One day Healing Your Heart Beltane workshop is to help you with letting go and clearing up the unfinished business of the past, so you can fully embrace your soul’s purpose to be happy.
Highly experienced trainer Pam Carruthers works with Aura-Soma colour system, Soul Astrology and the spiritual principles of Psychology of Vision (Based on A Course in Miracles.)
She creates a magical space for you to make deep and lasting changes in your life with the support of like-minded people.
On this auspicious day as we honour the Goddess at Beltane -a festival of fertility, herbs and flowers- its a time to connect and gather together in rituals of the heart.
This venue has been described by participants as ‘magical’, and the atmosphere of Sedgwick Park as ‘homely’. It is full of delightful surprises. Step out into the gardens and enjoy one of the finest views of the South Downs and the Chanctonbury Ring in the far distance- described as a very special, almost mystical place.
As you wander through the extensive wild gardens find the angel, enjoy the ponds, the wild flowers and the labyrinth with its special standing stone at its centre.
Know why by the evening of one workshop people didn’t want to leave!
The Workshop focus- Healing Your Heart
On this magical day you’ll be participating in group rituals connected to the 4 elements and the Goddess energy of this stunningly beautiful venue.
The healing rituals are kinesthetic, so as you participate and move, you change your timeline. Pam works intuitively and will facilitate group processes and meditations to help you to reconnect with your vision and heal your heart. They will include:-
- AIR: Choose a process card to see what’s holding you back from success, and the positive card that is your gift.
- WATER: Explore the significance of your age when you lost confidence and faith in yourself.
- AIR and EARTH: Aura-Soma Colour: Healing Your Timeline
- EARTH: Walking the Labyrinth- Set your intention and open up to receiving guidance.
- FIRE and WATER: Letting Go Fire Ritual and Connecting with the Goddess energy of the oval pool.
7 Good Reasons to attend this workshop:
- You’ll win your heart back and reclaim your power.
- You’ll learn about the relevance of age and understand how major problems that keep repeating are holding you back.
- You’ll have more energy, be more alive and available. As a result your relationships will be happier and more successful.
- You’ll be supported. Pam’s workshops bring out the compassion and gifts in people. The results are always unique to each group, but the bonding and trust that develops between participants is rewarding and exhilarating.
- You’ll feel lighter. People feel and often look years younger afterwards, as years of stress are shed and burdens lifted.
- It will save you time. A workshop accelerates your personal growth. Being in a group allows you to make breakthroughs that can take years to access on your own.
- You hear the call of your soul. You want to work at a deep level. You know that it’s vital for the world’s sake and for the sake of the ones you love, to look within and heal your wounds and heartbreaks.
Pam’s healing workshops are timed to work with the key portals of the year
On key days in the year we have a surge of energy from the planets to heal at a deep level with the power of Grace and step through a gateway in the mind to a higher consciousness. This workshop is timed to coincide with such a time.
This is the day of the Taurus New Moon. We will create a letting go ritual at the very time Venus sets at at 5.30pm BST.
The focus will be on the heart centered creative energy of the Sun, Moon and Uranus in Taurus. Venus is in the Warrioress sign of Aries. Mercury in Aries supports our bold written intentions as it trines Jupiter -King of the Gods-in Sagittarius.
With that intention in mind, I invite you to join me on this One day Healing Your Heart Beltane workshop.
The Venue and Info
Sedgwick Park House is a truly stunningly beautiful venue. The postcode is Horsham RH13 6QQ.
Horsham station is an hour from Victoria or London Bridge and Sedgwick Park House is 15 minutes in a taxi.
If you are driving then you need directions as there are 2 entrances to the venue. Use www.mapquest.co.uk or Google maps, then let Pam know and she will send you instructions. There is plenty of free parking.
Time Arrive at Horsham station at 8.57am to share a taxi.
This is the 8.06am from London Victoria arrives at 8.57am.
The 8.03am from Brighton.
The 7.51am from Hove.
This gives you time to relax, to have a cup of tea or coffee and explore the gardens.
Starts at 10.00am until 6.15pm. Teas, real coffee and biscuits will be provided. Please bring your own lunch, bottled water, a pen and your journal.
Course Fee: £87 Includes a Personal Astrology Report.
TESTIMONIAL: “I have worked with Pam for several years now and have attended many of her workshops.
Pam’s clever use of combining Aura -Soma, astrological insight and the powerful model of Psychology of Vision makes for healing so profound that it’s hard to put into words. The gift of being in a space with like minded souls who all come together at the same time to create change is so powerful and unique. Every process that takes place touches your heart and soul. My own process took me on a journey of reconnecting to God and magical things have been happening since.
Pam is an excellent facilitator, gracious with her knowledge and insight and always works intuitively and sensitively to support each and every person in her space.
If you’ve been drawn to Pam’s workshops but have been resisting for whatever reason, then I urge you to listen to your soul’s calling and reclaim your Innocence and True Self. Because you’re worth it. Sharon”
Pam has been facilitating workshops since 2001. More testimonials>
Please email Pam via the Contact form if you want to discuss if this Workshop is right for you.
Your Trainer: Pam Carruthers is an experienced trainer, spiritual coach and healer. Her workshops are a unique synergy of the healing spiritual tools that Pam has worked with for the last 20 years. She blends astrology and her knowledge of colour, chakras and archetypes with the healing spiritual principles from Psychology of Vision and A Course in Miracles. Pam is a qualified professional astrologer, trained in Aura-Soma Colour and a NLP Practitioner.