This Aquarius New Moon Symbolises Hope and Faith
The Aquarius New Moon connects us with the tarot card The Star, the symbol of hope and faith.
Every tarot card connects with a planet or sign in astrology. The Star is the sign of Aquarius.
Jupiter in its home sign of Sagittarius is in alignment with the Sun and Moon, as well as being in a positive connection with Mars, Uranus in Aries and Saturn in Capricorn. However this month is a testing time as Saturn in Capricorn is moving closer to Pluto every month.
- The Sun is now in Aquarius from January 20th until February 18th
- Mercury is now in Aquarius. As the Messenger planet Mercury is now moving really fast, so listen to the messages that are coming to you. Its an Evening Stars so acts as a psychopomp bringing a clear head and hopefully much needed wisdom to those in power.
- Venus is in Capricorn until March 1st. Ruled by Saturn Venus is the archetype of The Elder in this sign.
- Mars is now in Aries until February 14th 2019. Mars takes 2 years to move through all the signs, so this is a positive boost for all fire signs, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
- Chiron moves into Aries for the next 8 years until 2027.
- Jupiter moved into Sagittarius on November 8th 2018 where it stays until December 2nd 2019. This is hugely beneficial for all the fire signs- Sagittarius, Aries and Leos.
Please watch my YouTube video for some enlightening insights into this Aquarius New Moon and feel free to share this newsletter with your friends.
An Intermediate Astrology Course for a small group working with your chart
This 6 week Online Astrology Course can inspire and empower you to know yourself, and encourage you to start reading charts.
It’s an Intermediate Course so you’ll need to know the glyphs, understand signs, houses and planets.
The aim is to increase your knowledge in a small group so you gain confidence in reading charts and have more understanding of your own chart. The group is a maximum of 6 students for personal attention. Confidentiality is assured. Each class will be a teaching and practise with our individual charts.
The Course is online via Zoom and is 6 classes of 2 hours. They will be recorded. You will need a webcam and a fast broadband connection. An iPad works too!
The Syllabus is:
- Chiron and the Inner Guide Meditation. Includes Chiron Report by Zane Stein worth £15.
- Karmic Axis, Eclipses and the Nodes of the Moon.
- Secondary Progressions and Solar Returns. Includes Your Solar Return Report worth £15.
- Understanding Aspects.
- Saturn and the 4 Birth Moments. This was proved to be enlightening by former students.
- Astro-Cartography Your connection to the world and Relocation. Plus Local Space Map-Feng Shui in your Home.
I will of course take in consideration the needs of the group, so this syllabus is flexible.
Dates and Time
This online Astrology Course will run for 6 weeks on Monday evenings.
If holidays are already planned I can rearrange the dates as it’s important to attend all classes.
Proposed Start Date for the online group meetings: Monday February 25th 7.30pm-9.30pm
Venue ONLINE. You will need a fast broadband connection and a webcam as the meetings will be via Zoom, which is an online meeting service. You can use your ipad. (This service is free for you to use)
Course Fee £130
BONUS Includes2 Astrology Reports:- Chiron Report by Zane Stein worth £15. Plus your next Solar Return Report worth £15 (Total Value £30)
Pam recommends Yesterday’s Sky by Steven Forrest.
This was just some of the feedback from Pam’s students:-
“Pam shares her deep knowledge and wisdom of Western and Vedic Astrology in an easy to understand and fun interactive way. With individual charts, detailed Powerpoints and plenty of question and answer time, I highly value and recommended Pam’s Astrology Courses. Much love Ann xx
I can highly recommend Pam’s Intermediate course as I have learnt so much and her way of teaching is very enjoyable. She has years and years of astrological knowledge and wisdom and is quite unique in some of the material she teaches. I really look forward to my weekly class with Pam and will be sad when the course finishes.” Elizabeth xx
“I thoroughly enjoyed the insightful, healing and refreshing astrology classes with Pam. I love way that Pam is so eclectic in her style and how much fun the sessions turned out to be. Love Kathy x
To pay with PayPal:-
[wp_cart_button name=”Intermediate Astrology Course” price=”130.00″]
To pay via BACS please contact Pam