At this New Moon in Gemini, with the Sun and Mercury aligned with Mercury, we are being asked to be the journalist- to ask questions, to listen, to observe and gather information. Mercury is the left logical brain and has just opposed Jupiter-the right intuitive brain. Integrating both is the answer. The tarot card of The Lovers exemplifies this as shown by the unification of the heart.
We are also asked to tune into the messages from the angels. Mercury is opposite the Galactic Centre, the heart of the Solar System. This gets activated again at the Full Moon on 17th June.
The New Moon in Gemini has four planets in their ‘home’ signs- Mercury in Gemini, Venus in Taurus and the slower moving planets- Jupiter in Sagittarius and Saturn in Capricorn.
The next two weeks leading up to the Full Moon on June 17th are extremely stressful.
The question is, how do you handle stress? Some stress is useful as it can motivate us. Too much and it stimulates the adrenals which activate the fight or flight response. Great in times of real danger, not good on a daily basis. As Mars is moving toward an opposition to Saturn, then Pluto, stress levels can be high. Saturn and Pluto are both tough planets.
Meditation and physical exercise are both excellent ways to handle stress. Mars likes to be stretched. What is your favourite technique? With my Moon in Taurus cleaning, weeding and gardening are mine!
Saturn is known as the Lord of Karma. Pluto God of the Underworld.
Astrologer Steven Forrest calls Saturn ‘The Great Work’ we are here to accomplish. But he says, there will be a blockage that needs to be overcome.
Capricorn is the home sign for Saturn. It signifies ambition and perseverance. Capricorn is the goat that gets to the top of the mountain. It’s a slow and steady climb. Saturn is a symbol of integrity and also a Master of Solitude.
Saturn takes approx. 2 and a half years to go through a sign. Saturn was in the same place it is right now back in November 1990. Reflect on what Saturn was activating in your chart back then. For Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is was her downfall. Ironic that fellow Libran Theresa May was also ousted with Saturn transiting Capricorn. (Interesting that both women have Scorpio as their rising sign- Scorpio is associated with betrayal.)
Where in your chart is Saturn currently navigating?
Now would be a good month to purchase The Karmic Insight Report as it focusses on Saturn.
Or you can book a Special One Hour Consultation which includes this report. Just 10 spaces available. Find out more>
Saturn combined with Pluto are joining next year and begin a whole new economic cycle. This month is a taste of that energy.
One TV event of interest is the release of ‘Good Omens’. The book was written in 1990 (interesting that year shows up again!) by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman and tells an archetypal story of the forces of good and bad uniting-a Gemini theme. An angel and a demon must join forces to find a way to save the world as the end of time grows near with the approaching Armageddon. Very Plutonic. I’ve just ordered the book.
Free 3 Card Reading using Chuck Spezzano’s cards
If you want to know more about what’s going on in your life, then a FREE 3 Card Reading can be of help.
The 3 Card Reading uses the principle of synchronicity. You think of a problem, than select 3 cards, the Negative, the Healing and the Gift card. I use these cards and many more decks by Chuck Spezzano in my work with clients. I have been extensively trained with the principles of Psychology of Vision, which are based on A Course in Miracles. This 3 Card Reading can give you some clues as to your process that may be holding you back right now. Want to know more? Spiritual Coaching based on your birth chart can be the answer>
- New Moon in Gemini 3rd June at 11.01 BST
- Sun into Gemini 21st May until 21st June- The Summer Solstice.
- The Full Moon in Sagittarius at 25 degrees 17th June at 09.31 BST.
- Mercury in Gemini until June 4th, then into Cancer a sign ruled by the Moon so emotions can be fraught.
- Venus in Taurus The Lover the sign it rules. It moves into Gemini on 9th June.
- Mars is now in Cancer. Mars takes 2 years to move through all the signs, so this is a positive boost for all water signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. However it will oppose the Capricorn planets Saturn, South Node and Pluto on 14th June- 19th June. WATCH THESE DATES they are very war-like.
- Sun into Cancer on 21st June- The Summer Solstice.
- Jupiter moved into Sagittarius on 8th November 2018 where it stays until 2nd December 2019. This is hugely beneficial for all the fire signs- Sagittarius, Aries and Leos.
- Chiron The Archetype of The Wounded Healer has now moved into Aries for the next 8 years until 2027.
- Uranus is now in Taurus for 7 years. This is a major ingress that will shake up the fixed signs of the zodiac. We had a glimpse of this last year between May 15th and November 6th. Uranus rules revolutions and unexpected changes that are unpredictable. It will make tense aspects to planets in Scorpio-the opposition, and squares to Leo and Aquarius. Since Uranus takes 84 years to complete one orbit most of us alive have not experienced this transit. As Taurus rules food and farming, Veganism has become really popular in the last year.
To discover more about the sign of Gemini click here>
Please watch my YouTube video for some enlightening insights into this Gemini New Moon and feel free to share this newsletter with your friends.
The Karmic Insight report provides an in-depth look into the soul’s intentions and lessons to be learned in this lifetime.
Gina Ronco interprets the past life reverberations shown in the natal chart. The report clarifies lessons and goals recreated from the past for resolution in this life.
Saturn return is significant at ages 28-31 and 56-58
This succinct report concentrates on the planets that are most involved with karmic lessons.
• The Moon carries unresolved past-life issues
• The Sun represents the creative thrust of this life
• Saturn, sometimes referred to as the planet of karma, shows your energetic blockages, weaknesses and fears.
• It points to the areas of your life where the most concentrated effort and discipline will be required. If you do the work these will become your areas of greatest strength.
• The Karmic insight report also discusses struggles (major hard aspects) and gifts and strengths (major soft aspects) brought forward from past lives.
• If you are going through your Saturn return (age 28-31 years, or 55-58 years) then this report is especially useful. Every 7 years Saturn will be triggered, so key ages in your life are 7, 14, 21 and 28, then multiples of 7 thereafter.
“I loved the Karmic report – I was in tears reading for the first time as I felt so recognised. Amazing.” Sheila Jacobs
“I found the report so insightful, helpful and spoke to me in such a way it reached the very heart of me. I found it really helpful and accurate and have emailed on to quite a few people inviting them to buy one from you.” Ruth
BUY NOW PRICE: £15
After payment you’ll be redirected to a Contact page where you enter the birth details – Date, place and time of birth. Your information is entered by hand so will be delivered as quickly as possible. Please allow 24 hours during the week, more at weekends. The Report will be emailed to you as a PDF file.