Pisces New Moon: Diving Deep
The New Moon in Pisces joins Neptune. This is a rare astrological event and can either elevate us to new spiritual insights and connection with the divine, or we can be dragged down like the under-currents into the sea into the depths of despair. If you are a sun sign Pisces, or have Neptune strong in your chart you may well be feeling this New Moon energy for the next week.
Remember, this too will pass.
On a positive note, it is a perfect time for healing and it’s also a time to tune into your dreams. Notice the dreams just before you wake, they can indicate your future.
The Sun is in Pisces from February 18th at 23.04 until March 20th at 21.58.
The next Full Moon is at 0 degrees Libra on the day of the Spring Equinox when the Sun moves into Aries on March 20th at 21.58 GMT.
- Mercury in Pisces until April 17th. As the Messenger planet Mercury starts to slow down listen carefully to the messages that are coming to you.
- Mercury is now retrograde from March 6th in Pisces. Back up files, double check all communications. Keep your cool. At the full moon its joining Neptune- don’t be distracted or confused, these two planets make for dreamtime, but Mercury in Pisces is illogical. Watch out for victim stories or being misled by false promises.
- Venus in Aquarius until March 26th, the sign of friendships and equality, then into Pisces where it’s exalted.
- Mars is now in Taurus until March 31st 2019. Mars takes 2 years to move through all the signs, so this is a positive boost for all earth signs, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn.
- Jupiter moved into Sagittarius on November 8th 2018 where it stays until December 2nd 2019. This is hugely beneficial for all the fire signs- Sagittarius, Aries and Leos.
- Chiron The Archetype of The Wounded Healer has now moved into Aries for the next 8 years until 2027.
- Uranus is now in Taurus for 7 years. This is a major ingress that will shake up the fixed signs of the zodiac. We had a glimpse of this last year between May 15th and November 6th. Uranus rules revolutions and unexpected changes that are unpredictable. It will make tense aspects to planets in Scorpio-the opposition, and squares to Leo and Aquarius. Since Uranus takes 84 years to complete one orbit most of us alive have not experienced this transit. As Taurus rules food and farming, Veganism has become really popular in the last year.
Please watch my YouTube video for some enlightening insights into this Pisces New Moon and feel free to share this newsletter with your friends.
Would you like to know more about your capacity to nurture, marital relationships, problem solving skills, sexuality and healing power?
This Asteroid Report by Viniita Hutchinson gives interpretations of the four major asteroids (Ceres, Juno, Vesta, and Pallas Athena) and Chiron, which can shed light on these important areas of human experience.
This report talks about the symbolic meaning of asteroid Goddesses and how they operate in your birth horoscope.
These four asteroids were named after four major Olympic goddesses, which happened to redress the gender imbalance among the primarily male planetary deities that populate the horoscope.
Ceres, Juno, Vesta, and Pallas Athena came along at the time of the birth of the women’s movement in the nineteenth century.
- Ceres shows your capacity to nurture and what you really care about.
- Juno clarifies how you deal with committed personal relationships.
- Vesta can give your keys to how you express your sexuality.
- Pallas Athena shows your approach to solving problems creatively.
- Chiron gives clues to where you can be a mentor or a healer.
Delivered to your email box in a PDF format so you can easily print it.